1. Count the number of participants (even number is required, so decide to include yourself or not based on it)
2. Divide the number for participants by two to decide how many animals will exist (say 20 participants, so there will exist 10 different animals)
3. For each animal, write its name on two post it
4. Distribute the post it to the participants asking them to not show it to anyone
5. Ask everyone to move around the room
6. Instruct everyone to cover their eyes with their hands, make the animal noise and try to find their pair
Teplizza is about people, not about tools or process.
Find your way how to know more about your people using different tools that are gathered here.
Powered By Impressive Business WordPress Theme