This is a great team building activity that focus on creating a common goal alignment and visualizing smaller steps toward a big achievement.
This activity is divided in two parts.
1. Write the word Nirvana on the top right corner of the canvas.
2. Break the team into smaller groups of 3 or 4 people each.
3. Ask each group to write a short sentence to describe the nirvana.
4. Each group presents its short sentence describing the nirvana.
5. Create one common sentence to define nirvana.
Path to Nirvana
1. Write the word Nirvana on the top right corner of the canvas, with the definition of it.
2. Draw a timeline on the canvas, having the word today on the leftmost side.
3. Write down major events or time periods on the timeline (e.g., Christmas holidays, Summer
school vacation, July, month one, month six…).
4. Ask the participants to add notes for smaller steps toward the path to Nirvana.
5. Discuss with the group about the path to nirvana, with action items (use a different post-it
Teplizza is about people, not about tools or process.
Find your way how to know more about your people using different tools that are gathered here.
Powered By Impressive Business WordPress Theme